1. Corral, Leonardo, Heath Henderson, and Juan Jose Miranda. “The fiscal impact of windfall gains: Evidence from a Peruvian natural experiment.” Forthcoming in Land Economics.
2. Gräbner, Claudius, Catherine Bale, Bernardo Alves Furtado, Brais Álvarez Pereira, James Gentile, Heath Henderson, and Francesca Lipari. 2017. “Getting the best of both worlds? Developing complementary equation-based and agent-based models.” Computational Economics (open access). (Article)
3. Henderson, Heath and Alan Isaac. 2017. "Modern value chains and the organization of agrarian production.'' American Journal of Agricultural Economics 99: 379-400. (Article) (Code)
4. Álvarez Pereira, Brais, Heath Henderson, Francesca Lipari, Bernardo Alves Furtado, Catherine Bale, James Gentile, and Claudius Gräbner. 2016. "Comment: Errata in 'The political economy of the Kuznets curve.' " Review of Development Economics 20: 817-819. (Article)
5. Henderson, Heath, Leonardo Corral, Eric Simning, and Paul Winters. 2015. "Land accumulation dynamics in developing country agriculture." Journal of Development Studies 51: 743–761. (Article) (Data and Code)
6. Henderson, Heath. 2015. "Considering technical and allocative efficiency in the inverse farm size-productivity relationship." Journal of Agricultural Economics 66: 442–469. (Article) (Data and Code)
7. Henderson, Heath, Amos Golan, and Skipper Seabold. 2015. "Incorporating prior information when true priors are unknown: An information-theoretic approach for increasing efficiency in estimation." Economics Letters 127: 1–5. (Article) (Code)
8. Henderson, Heath. 2014. “Structural transformation and smallholder agriculture: An information-theoretic analysis of the Nicaraguan case.” Agricultural Economics 45: 443–458. (Article) (Data and Code)
Works in Progress:
1. Henderson, Heath and Arnob Alam. "The structure of risk-sharing networks." (Code)
2. Benfica, Rui and Heath Henderson. "The effect of the sectoral composition of economic growth on rural and urban poverty."
3. Henderson, Heath and Lendie Follett. "A Bayesian framework for estimating human capabilities." (Working Paper)